Creative Services Jobs
An advertising agency in West Hollywood is looking for a Junior Accountant.
This is a direct hire opportunity with salary at 45K.
See the details below and if you are interested and meet the qualifications, please apply asap!
Responsible for client billing and reporting functions, processing vendor invoices, and processing employee expense reports. Will also assist the finance team with various projects.
- Create media and production billing drafts, agency fee drafts, review, obtain approval, and ensure that billing meets client’s guidelines, using various billing systems and preparing adjustments (write-off, pass-through, split, transfers, internal charges, etc.) as needed.
- Own the media clearance process as it relates to client billing.
- Job monitoring and maintenance (Closing and blocking jobs as appropriate).
- Schedule and assist in monthly job-status meetings with the Account team.
- Continually monitor actual charges vs. estimate for all jobs, taking appropriate action when WIP is at risk.
- Review expense vouchers and vendor invoices
- Proactively monitor and maintain all AR activity, notifying management of at-risk balances.
- Point person for client billing discrepancies, vendor inquiries, resolving items in question.
- Maintain billing guideline information, including billing schedules and profiles.
- Aid in the month-end close process as needed.
- Effectively communicate with agency personnel.
- Assist preparing client audits and miscellaneous projects/duties as requested. ?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 2+ years of related accounting or billing experience, knowledge of the media industry is a plus?
- Ability to interface well with others both internally and externally
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Great team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime as dictated by business needs