Junior Art Director
Our client is a premier branding agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for top brands across the globe. Their cutting-edge, modern, and on-trend approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Junior Art Director, you would be responsible for developing and executing strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity.
• Create and implement highly creative and strategic creative solutions across multiple channels, including print collateral, advertisements, presentations, and brand identity
• Collaborate with creative directors, digital strategists, producers, copywriters, and account teams; liaise with creative directors to develop story boards
• Drive integration of art direction and design to different media channels, including digital, print, and video
• Establish strategic and compelling content across multiple social and digital platforms by leveraging creative visual concepts
• Provide strategic and creative recommendations for account teams and clients; offer new ideas, concepts, and designs to continuously drive new business opportunities
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-2 years’ art direction experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite