Junior Business Analyst
Our client is a chic, fashionable and sleek fashion house that has been creating the most exquisite designs. They are best known for their signature handbags made from the finest Italian leather and crafted into wearable art. Their runway shows will take your breath away as they have only the most high fashion top models walk for them while their beautifully intricate designs dance down the runway.
In this role you will maintain existing templates and drive budgets/forecasts.
- Assist the retail team with analytical support
- Complete Sales Projections based off of LY Actuals
- Assist in the reconciliation of Capex Budget Sheets
- Assist in populating monthly discussion and analysis packages for executive team
- Maintain forecasts and extrapolation templates
- Maintain integrity across multiple datasets
- P&L Analysis against LY, Forecast, and Budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Finance or any other quantitative field
- Lawson/Hyperion experience a plus
- Beginner to advanced excel (v-lookups, pivots, index/match, indirect/offset)
- Beginner Powerpoint (Linked Worksheet Objects)
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus