Our client is a popular luxury retailer with the latest discounted products in everything fashion and beauty. Their on-trend, contemporary, and high-quality approach keeps you dressed stylish all year long.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing product copywriting content for e-commerce, social, and digital. You would also be responsible for partnering with the Executive Director and product marketing to create engaging copy to name and support product launches.
• Create product content for web, microsites, and retailer.com sites; ensure copy is aligned with the brand’s style, tone, and marketing objectives
• Compose copy for product launches, CRM emails, subject lines, digital advertising, and social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
• Develop concept and storyboard videos; partner with the education and artistry teams to drive editorial content, including tips and how to guides
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to develop new product names, benefits, and uses; participate in product launch meetings to understanding marketing messaging
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and understand the competitive retail marketplace; ensure brand consistency across all collateral
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ professional experience
• Fashion experience preferred