Copywriting & Content Writing Jobs
Junior Copywriter Overview: As the Junior Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating engaging content for various digital and print collateral, including direct mail, social media, and advertising. You will also be responsible for ensuring copy is aligned with brand standards and guidelines.
Junior Copywriter Responsibilities:
• Develop engaging and compelling content for various print and digital collateral, such as social media, direct mail, and advertising
• Compose and edit voice driven copy to produce optimal results and craft creative solutions to build the brand; adhere to brand standards and guidelines
• Remain current on emerging trends, implement design best practices, and provide strategic recommendations to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Collaborate with cross-functional team members to develop creative concepts and continually develop innovative campaigns
Junior Copywriter Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven Copywriter experience
• Excellent grammar, communication, and detail-oriented skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Apply today to be immediately considered!