Our client is a popular fashion brand based in the heart of San Francisco, creating the latest on-trend apparel and accessories. Their fashion-forward, cool, and contemporary designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including website, emails, mobile apps, store windows, in-store collateral, and advertising.
• Develop design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including website, emails, mobile apps, store windows, in-store collateral, and advertising
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including Copywriters to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years’ web and print design
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac