Our client is an iconic beauty company presenting the latest, cutting-edge haircare must-haves. Their groundbreaking, on-trend, and modern approach inspires you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, presentations, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, presentations, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience