Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting unparalleled creative solutions for an extensive portfolio of top brands. Their cutting-edge, integrated, and modern approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Junior Designer, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including experiential, email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including experiential, email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing Director and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices, evaluate analytical data, and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Experiential experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, and Google Slides