Junior Designer, Men's Footwear
Our client is a cool, modern e-commerce driven apparel company that specializes in all aspects of men’s clothing. Their classic with a twist styles are on trend, have great fits and are considered outside the box. Our client has been named “one of America’s hottest brands” by Advertising Age and continues to hold that title with pride. If you are interested in the world of e-commerce fashion, have an eye for great style and want to work with a great team of passionate people then this is the position for you.
In this role you will be working with the footwear team to ensure that each product meets the category’s product brief and the seasonal design direction set by the Footwear VP Design and Senior Management team.
- Research trends, come up with new concepts and create compelling footwear product to meet the brand aesthetic
- Create concise hand sketches
- Understanding of materials and their application to footwear designs
- Strong verbal and visual communication and storytelling skills
- High awareness of fashion and product design trends
- Strong hand sketching