Our client is an innovative, sleek and stylish interior design company with a distinct aesthetic for modern pieces with a unique flair. Their company culture is exciting and centered around the art and interior design world. They believe that the creation of anything beautiful begins with a beautiful idea.
In this role you will collaborate with the Principal and Lead Designer on schematic design and design development on all projects.
• Work with Design Assistant on execution of day-to-day tasks to ensure all projects are current, including maintaining the project’s file, creating/coordinating invoices and proposals, billing, ordering and tracking items, etc.
• Prepare and develop with the team where required: drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design development
• Produce floor plans, elevations, custom furniture, custom millwork, detail drawings, etc. in AutoCAD as necessary
• Coordinate with the internal design team for the project
• Liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other trades people
• Contribute, or otherwise assist, as requested by Lead Designer and Principal
- Must be proficient in Auto CAD
- Ability to create things in elevation hand drafting and sketching
- Strong admin skills
- Manage a projects on your own
- Ability to work independently
- Commercial space and hospitality would be great/preferred