Junior Digital Marketing Analyst
Our client is a well-known textile company offering solutions for residential and commercial spaces. With their innovative, high-quality, and diverse selection of products, it’s never been easier to transform every space into a beautiful oasis.
In this role, you would be responsible for supporting the Director of Digital Marketing with analyzing, testing, and optimizing online marketing campaigns.
• Manage and optimize digital marketing, including paid search to achieve lead conversion targets and position the channel for sustainable and profitable growth
• Evaluate, test, and optimize digital marketing campaigns; maintain the monthly digital and paid search budget
• Increase traffic and sales lead volume and maintain cost per lead and margins; oversee digital keyword bidding
• Generate reports highlighting traffic, spend, and conversion performance; monitor and protect company trademarks on search result pages
• Evaluate vendor contracts and launch sales promotions and studies; implement new optimization concepts and tests and report results
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
• 1.5+ years’ SEM experience
• Strong understanding of Adwords, Analytics, Search Advanced, Display Advanced, and DoubleClick