Junior Ecommerce Designer
Our client is an iconic fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories. With their innovative, on-trend, and creative designs, you can dress effortlessly cool every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing design elements for various digital campaigns and assets, including social media, ecommerce sites, email campaigns, and online marketing .
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital campaigns and assets, including social media, ecommerce sites, email campaigns, and online marketing
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various team members, including Copywriters and provide support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years’ web design or multimedia experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite