Junior Fashion Copywriter
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer presenting luxury apparel and accessories for every fashionista. With their fashion-forward, cool, and chic must-haves, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing product descriptions, highlighting features and benefits using industry standard fashion terms.
• Create informative product descriptions, highlighting features and benefits using industry standard fashion terms
• Price merchandise based on retail value, condition, and style and inspect consigned luxury product for condition issues
• Provide pertinent garment information, such as measurements and fabrication and ensure copy is aligned with the brand’s style and tone
• Remain current of emerging industry trends, understand the competitive retail marketplace, and ensure brand consistency
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1+ years’ luxury fashion experience
Note: This position is based in Secaucus, NJ. Shifts are either Friday, Saturday, Sunday OR Sunday, Monday, Tuesday. These are 10 hour shifts:
Rate: $17/hour or $18.50/hour if working weekends. Health benefits included.