Junior Front End Developer
Our client is a company revolutionizing and driving modern business solutions for an extensive portfolio of brands. Their cutting-edge, dynamic, and groundbreaking approach distinguishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating all front-end deliverables, such as user stories, wireframes, user personas, and site maps. You would also be responsible for partnering directly with clients to achieve their goals and present strategic solutions.
• Develop all front-end deliverables, including strategic user stories, user journeys and flows, user personas, wireframes, site maps, and content inventories
• Work directly with clients to meet their needs, achieve their objectives, and meet user goals; present strategic concepts for client review
• Collaborate with cross-functional internal and external partners clients to ensure the project focus surrounds the integrity of the experience
• Remain current of emerging web technologies and design trends; provide strategic recommendations to enhance deliverables
• Implement user-centered design and usability; resolve any front-end issues that may arise
• Knowledge of JS and CSS
• Experience with CMS platforms
• AEM experience preferred