Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a popular luxury fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessory collections. Based in the heart of LA, their fashion-forward, contemporary, and edgy designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including catalogs, email marketing, retail, ecommerce website, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including catalogs, email marketing, retail, ecommerce website, social media, and advertisements
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Owner, Marketing Director, and Senior Graphic Designer to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• Contemporary fashion experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Mac