Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting unparalleled distributing services. Their cutting-edge, modern, and innovative approach establishes them as leaders in the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, social media, and advertisements
• Create trade show graphics, manage pallet design, establish sales presentation templates, and develop sales sheets for new products
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including the Marketing to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven graphic design experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop