Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a top fashion brand creating the latest apparel and accessories must-haves. Their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you would create and format various digital assets, such as emails, digital display ads, and web graphics.
• Create and format various digital assets, such as emails, digital display ads, and web graphics and ensure designs are aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer to create and implement seasonal catalog and refresh seasonal line guides
• Develop retail, event, and headquarters signage, work with vendors to source materials, and partner with cross-functional teams
• Oversee packaging files, prepare files for printer and digital delivery, and work with printers to ensure correct file delivery
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
• 1-2+ years’ digital and print design experience
• Experience with and interest in fashion, lifestyle, and beauty
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of After Effects a plus