Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known company providing unparalleled software solutions to drive every business. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including brochures, advertising, graphics, website, feature sheets, and events collateral.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including brochures, advertising, graphics, website, feature sheets, and events collateral
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members, including Copywriters and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design
• 2-3 years’ graphic design and production experience, preferably in an agency or B2B corporate environment
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite