Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a modern, innovative and creative consumer goods company working to better our environment and communities. By making it easier for everyone to be a part of the solution, they believe we can all make a difference one small change at a time. With an incredibly inclusive company culture, they are extremely philanthropic and the perfect place for an entrepreneurial spirit to flourish.
In this role you will be primarily responsible for visual and graphic design. You will sketch and draw motifs for the brand.
- Support all design development and production of websites, brochures, company decks, packaging design, web design, promotional videos, and more
- Support the entire brand identity systems – including logo, typography and imagery style
- Support needs of photo shoots, work with SGD to retouch photos, and implement design of tradeshow booths
- Stay up to date on new programs that support Junior / Senior graphic design role
- 1+ years’ of relative experience in fashion and interior design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual, Communication, Graphic Design or related field
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) & 3-D
- Above average skills in concepting, typography and layout
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication and presentation skills