Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a top wellness brand specializing in skin care, body care, and herbal remedies all derived from nature. Their innovative, natural, and dynamic products make it easy to live healthy every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print marketing campaigns and social media design.
• Manage visual elements of email marketing campaigns and develop comprehensive and cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines
• Direct and produce all graphic design content design for website, print, email campaigns, and social media
• Collaborate with the VP of Creative and provide design support; partner with cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Develop marketing and promotional materials, such as retail signage, ads, brochures, event materials, and presentations; create web assets, such as site content, landing pages, and display banners
• Bachelor’s degree in fine arts or graphic design
• 1-2 years’ design experience or recent graduate
• Proficient with Adobe Creative suite; knowledge of Premiere and AfterEffects a plus