Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a well-known luxury fashion brand creating chic must-have essentials. Their high-quality, contemporary, and fashion-forward designs are applauded by the most stylish trendsetters.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, lookbooks, and event and press collateral.
• Develop graphic design elements for various digital and print campaigns, including email marketing, web, lookbooks, and event and press collateral
• Manage all visual elements and develop cohesive designs aligned with the brand’s guidelines and company’s overall objectives
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams, including marketing to develop designs and achieve objectives
• Assist with photography selection for new product launches and campaigns; retouch images and prepare for web use, including naming, cropping, and archiving images
• Remain informed of emerging industry trends and best practices; evaluate analytical data and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-4 years’ experience
• Fashion background
• Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite