Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a popular fashion specialty retailer presenting the hottest designer must-haves. With their contemporary, cool, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Junior Graphic Designer, you would be responsible for supporting marketing initiatives by creating on-brand, and on-trend assets for web, email, social, paid, and print.
• Translate objectives into designs that are compelling, visually exciting, and on-brand in partnership
with ecommerce and marketing teams
• Develop and produce assets for ecommerce website, email, online advertising, web-blog, in-store promotions, collateral, and direct marketing pieces
• Translate creative briefs to production ready assets, oversee online branding imagery, and edit images from digital studio as needed to ensure accurate appearance on site
• Build and maintain a comprehensive creative asset library of graphics and photos and remain current of emerging industry design trends
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies, or design-related field
• 1+ years’ online design experience
• Experience creating print materials a plus
• Background in fashion retail/e-commerce preferred