Junior Influencer Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading beauty brand creating the latest cosmetics and makeup tools. Their hand-crafted, affordable, and on-trend approach makes it easy for every beauty trendsetter to feel their most glamorous every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for directing earned awareness plans and implementing PR and social engagement strategies. You would be responsible for developing and executing influencer marketing programs and social engagement campaigns.
• Develop, implement, and manage influencer marketing programs; establish PR strategies and plans to drive earned awareness and advocacy
• Research and identify key influencers across multiple channels; source, build, and maintain the influencer database of bloggers, advocates, and influencers
• Generate innovative and engaging concepts to drive opinion and action; identify and evaluate engaging and shareable content to drive sales for target audience
• Analyze competitive rates and ROI; negotiate and oversee program budgets; foresee and prevent issues, and manage crises as necessary
• Establish strong relationships with influencers, managers, and paid platforms; participate in key events and represent the brand
• Track and analyze monthly influencer campaign analytics; share actionable campaign insights to optimize and continually enhance the program
• Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree a plus
• 1 year marketing experience; agency background a plus
• Passionate about beauty