Junior Merchandise Planner
Our client is a fashionable, funand exciting clothing manufacturer for men, women and children including boys,girls and toddler. This global company is rooted in a rich history of highquality designs that are sold to mass merchants, major national chain stores,department stores and specialty stores. With a fast-paced company culture, they encourage creative andinnovative minds to join their successful team.
In this role you will developstrategic unit/financial assortment plans by style for mass market (top downand bottom up).
• Determineappropriate initial assortment quantities and replenishment flow at thestore/item level based on historic data, current selling trends, and economicoutlook
• In season weeklysales/inventory analysis and re-forecasting at the sku level to determinenecessary production adjustments to maximize sales and minimize mark-downs
• Aggressively attack anypotential inventory liabilities and/or opportunities with appropriatecorrective action plans
• Work closely with design,merchandising, finance, and production teams on what is and isn't performing
• Bachelorsdegree required
• MUST be proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel,and PowerPoint. Retail Link experience is a plus!
• Excellent written and oralcommunication skills a must
• Must have great math,forecasting, financial planning, and analytical skills
• Must work well under pressureand be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines