Junior Packaging Designer
Our client is a popular brand developing the latest skin care must-haves. Their groundbreaking, on-trend, and high-quality products refresh your skin every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for developing packaging layouts, creating artwork, and inserting designs using existing artwork.
• Manage all aspects of packaging mechanicals, including concept development, design, revisions, and production
• Maintain brand standards, product integrity, and appeal through varying shipping and display conditions
• Implement design specifications for fit and packaging of product for shelving, shipping, weight, and retail packaging
• Test, analyze, and select materials for packaging based on durability and cost effectiveness; follow delivery, timeframe, and cost guidelines
• Create mockup packaging for final review by product development, marketing, merchandising, and management
• Liaise with various cross-functional teams, including product development, marketing, and merchandising
• Bachelor’s degree in packaging design or related field
• Packaging design experience
• Experience with 2D design, renderings, mock ups and overall production
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite