Junior Presentation Designer
Our client is a leading advertising agency presenting creative solutions for a portfolio of top health and wellness brands. Their modern, cutting-edge, and dynamic approach propels them at the forefront of the industry.
As the Junior Presentation Designer, you would be responsible for creating presentation deck designs from project concept through execution for leadership and their clients and new business. You would also be responsible for creating branding, logo design, data visualizations for digital media.
• Develop comprehensive and the highest-level quality presentations for multi-level partners across the company
• Gather information, images, and graphics from various sources and research data to create a cohesive editorial visual experience
• Participate in research activities, such as competitive and strategic analysis, brand design guidelines, and copy development
• Create branding, logo design, data visualizations for digital and print media and maintain cohesive and elevated brand standards and guidelines
• Collaborate with various cross-functional team members; achieve established timelines and provide strategic recommendations
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven presentation and design experience
• Strong understanding of typography and layout
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint