Junior Product Designer
Our client is a renowned company presenting modern must-haves to effortlessly enjoy every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for assisting with various aspects of product design, including design and development with overseas manufacturers. You would also be responsible for supporting user, product, and marketing research.
• Track and document the progress of all product development projects; coordinate and communicate next steps with appropriate team members; ensure deliverables are achieved on time
• Collaborate with various cross-functional partners, such as R&D, sourcing, planning, operations, creative, and brand marketing
• Maintain product library, retains, and lab submissions; track all product numbers, pricing, segments, and categories
• Coordinate, log, and distribute international and domestic sample requests fulfillment; track and route all artwork
• Remain current on emerging trends, share relevant trends, and provide strategic recommendation to drive business
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial design or fashion design
• 1-4 years’ soft goods design experience
• Strong illustrator skills
• Knowledge of soft goods construction techniques, materials, and hardware.