Junior Production Designer
Our client is a well-known advertising agency presenting award-winning creative solutions for a portfolio of top clients. Their integrated, dynamic, and innovative approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry.
As the Junior Production Designer, you would be responsible for supporting the production and design teams in the course of their client-related tasks.
• Ensure integrity of design intent throughout the production process and adapt established packaging design to new sizes or variants
• Work with design to choose and standardize inks and color builds for printing and manage photo retouching, image manipulation, and product renders
• Obtain and implement print and production specifications for each job and build final mechanical files for internal review and release to vendors
• Verify accuracy of copy, regulated package elements, and legal mandatories and quality control review
• Organize and maintain production files and master art as needed and attend pre-production meetings
• 3-5 years’ experience hands-on packaging production in a fast-paced collaborative team environment
• Proficient with Mac and Adobe Illustrator with the ability to troubleshoot file issues
• A deep understanding of the print process and technology
• Strong written and verbal communication, excellent organizational skills and an eye for detail