6 month contract to hire
Our design firm client is seeking a Jr. Designer to join their team. Responsible for leading the development and execution of all aspects of print design and production. You would also maintain strong relationships with production vendors and ensure project deliverables are achieved.
• Oversee the creation and completion of print design and production mechanicals, including design, typography, and follow-through
• Design various marketing collateral, including brochures, post cards, info-graphics, pop up banners, and trade show booth signage
• Establish deliverable timelines; track project progress; ensure project target dates are achieved effectively and efficiently
• Manage strong business relationships with vendors; develop and share printing direction overview for vendors to accurately produce projects
• Maintain highest quality standards; ensure brand consistency and color management across all projects
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong knowledge of design techniques
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
24 Seven is an award-winning creative staffing and recruiting firm that connects high caliber talent with leading brands, marketing departments, design firms, ad and interactive agencies. For 15 years, 24 Seven has been providing temporary, temp-to-hire, direct hire and executive search solutions to leading organizations across many industries, including fashion, luxury retail, e-commerce and beauty. We support our clients' evolving talent demands with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Orange County, Chicago, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia and Atlanta.