Junior Project Manager, Creative
Our client is an iconic specialty retailer offering a wide-array of products spanning from home, entertainment, and clothing. With their high-quality products, diverse selection, and exceptional customer service, it’s never been easier to find everything you need in one convenient location.
In this position, you would be responsible for analyzing consumer and product research to drive product recommendations.
• Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product recommendations and define product concept, feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy
• Oversee the go-to-market execution to ensure product development remains on schedule, requirements are achieved and support strategy of all feature launches
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, products, creative, finance, PR, legal, and engineering to complete various go-to-market tasks
• Maintain and communicate the product release roadmap and monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product category
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 3+ years’ project management experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel