Junior Project Manager
Our client is a revolutionary digital beauty platform to discover the latest in everything fashion and beauty. Their unique, innovative, and forward-thinking approach connects consumers, content creators, and beauty brands in one sophisticated online destination every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for researching new business leads and opportunities. You would also be responsible for coordinating programs and developing presentations.
• Research and generate new business leads and opportunities through daily beauty industry research; coordinate and participate in events and serve as key contact
• Develop presentations, oversee data entry, and manage all brand calendars, scopes, and promotional program spreadsheets
• Coordinate all programs, research beauty competitive market, remain current of emerging trends and news
• Generate all new vendor documentation, manage invoices and payments, order supplies, ship samples, track orders, and create PO’s
• Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing
• 6+ years’ experience; beauty and technology industry experience
• Marketing, PR, and project management experience