Junior Publicist / Account Executive
Our client – a growing name in the PR and marketing space – is looking for a Junior Account Executive/ Junior Publicist to join their team.
Looking for someone with about 1-3 years of experience working for either: an ad agency, a PR shop, consulting firm, or marketing company.
- Media Relations Experience: someone with experience pitching to media companies on behalf of a client
- Working with media to get media coverage for clients – someone with experience booking both local and national media placements across digital, print, and social
- someone who is a great writer; someone that can be clear, concise, and efficient
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Daily Media Pitching and client support
- Assisting with Account Strategy
- Media targeting
- Facilitating media opportunities
- Prepping clients for interviews
- Adaptable, creative thinker
- writing and preparing briefing sheets for interviews (for clients to use when talking to media)
- writing pitches to media on behalf of clients to get the media to cover!
- press release writing experience is a nice to have
- content writing experience/content marketing experience is a nice to have!
- Experience using Cision OR Meltwater is a PLUS!
Send your resume today!