Our client is a well-known beauty brand presenting unmatched solutions in one convenient, chic destination. With their modern, innovative, and on-trend approach, you can effortlessly feel your best every day.
The Junior Recruiter will oversee full life cycle recruitment, identifying great talent and promoting a passion for the brand.
• Screen incoming resumes and phone interview potential candidates for Skin Therapist, Host, and Shop Attendant roles
• Schedule candidates for both one-on-one and group interviews and deliver timely results to maximize staffing and utilization requirements in each region
• Build and own relationships with each Shop Manager to understand the staffing needs of their business
• Act as the point-person for all candidate inquiries, prior to their start date and oversee and maintain inbox and calendar
• Track candidates throughout the entire recruitment process to ensure no candidate slips through the cracks
• Identify a bench of talent that can be hired quickly based on the company needs and help with recruitment open houses and school events
• 3+ years high volume, full cycle recruitment
• In-house experience preferred
• Prior recruitment experience of retail, hospitality, and/or consumer-facing experiential businesses populations
• Candidate-experience-first mindset
• Able to work effectively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment