Junior Research Analyst
Our client is an iconic company presenting an extensive portfolio of top entertainment and the latest information. Their innovative, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them as a leader in the industry across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for creating ratings summary reports for internal distribution and conducting comprehensive research for various departments. You would also be responsible developing viewership demographic reports and working with cross-functional teams.
• Prepare ratings summary reports for internal distribution and conduct comprehensive research for various departments across the company
• Assist with the development of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual ratings summary reports, evaluate data, and provide an analysis highlighting key trends
• Create viewership demographic reports and analysis and develop custom research reports and analysis for several departments
• Partner with cross-functional teams, remain current of emerging industry trends, and provide recommendations to incorporate into research processes
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1 year research experience in the television industry
• Knowledge of Nielsen TV ratings data and systems, including NPower and MyEvnts