Our client. a clothing wholesaler, is looking for a jr—mid level retoucher.
In this role, you will be retouching and correcting images for the company’s website and promotional materials. You would also be responsible for collaborating with various cross-functional teams to establish photo direction and selection.
• Oversee all aspects of photo production shoots, including concept development, direction, selection, and execution
• Collaborate with various cross-functional teams to determine photo direction, shoot production, selection, and retouching process
• Manage the post-production retouching process, including photo markups and web-ready deliveries for still
• Set and style the product aligned with the established objectives; prepare images by color masking identical products available in multiple shades and clip, edit, and drop in necessary background
• Participate in meetings to discuss specific campaigns and company initiatives to complete all encompassing objectives
- Photoshop skills required.
- Good with skin, compositing, masking and color correcting.
- Fast-paced e-commerce background preferable but not required.