Junior Staff Accountant
Note: This position is located in Gladstone, NJ
Our client is a renowned advertising agency presenting creative solutions for top healthcare brands. Their revolutionary, dynamic, and integrated approach distinguishes them at the forefront of the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for managing agency reporting, hours, and out-of-pocket expenses using internal software systems. You would also be responsible for monitoring and following-up on client invoices.
• Manage all aspects of agency reporting, hours, and out-of-pocket expenses using internal software systems
• Monitor, process, and follow-up on client invoices; conduct collection calls, research, and process customer claims of invoice payments
• Identify trends and establish plans for opportunities or issues; propose new approaches, methods, or techniques
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate ongoing project financial status; assist with employee requests for new jobs and job access
• Develop and run billing and other financial reports; maintain data and audit for major internal reports
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-4 years’ experience