Junior Visual Designer
Our client is a well-known fashion brand creating comfortable and beautiful apparel and accessories. Their classic, effortless, and contemporary designs are a staple in every wardrobe and loved by the most stylish individuals across the globe.
In this role, you would be responsible for overseeing visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral.
•Manage all aspects visual presence across social media and various marketing collateral; follow brand and style guidelines; design to create optimal user experience
• Liaise with Product Managers to create interaction flows, wireframes, and prototypes for mobile
apps, mobile website, and desktop website
• Develop and present campaigns to various partners for approvals and feedback; provide feedback to enhance campaign metrics and performance
• Establish and direct production schedules for seasonal releases and updates; develop and adapt procedure as business and creative requirements evolve
• Oversee integration of creative concepts; collaborate with cross-functional teams to continually develop innovative website plans; represent ideas and process at project meetings
• Remain current of emerging industry trends and provide strategic recommendations; develop innovative methods and procedures to drive traffic
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years’ experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, and HTML