Key Account Manager - Beauty
Our client is a growing skincare and cosmetics products group, with several well known brands under their belt sold at Ulta, Sally Beauty, Harmon Beauty, and many others. They are seeking a Key Account Manager to handle both existing accounts and open new ones.
In this role you will sell into multiple channels of distribution through face-to-face visits and networking, maintaining and developing both existing and new customers. Your primary goal is to expand sales and shelf-presence and/or SKU offerings with your clients.
- Work with Sales Department on rules, pricing, special packages, and ad hoc projects
- Work to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations
- Establish, implement and measure promotional campaigns/programs and events (both in-store and e-commerce) within assigned accounts [may include co-op planning]
- Follow up with accounts and buyers via memos, phone meeting, in-person meetings
- Make analytically supported recommendations to influence sales performance
- Monitor and track all sales analysis, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly numbers and reports on Excel, measuring YTD
- Strong understanding of market/industry competition, challenges, terminology and trends
- Bachelor's degree
- Highly professional with strong work ethic and result-driven personality
- Very strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability and comfort prospecting new business opportunities -- "go-getter" personality
- Strong Excel Skills
- Passion for the beauty industry a must!