Key Account Representative
Our client is a popular brand creating the must-have stationery and gifts for everyone to love. Their hand-crafted, innovative, and on-trend products add whimsical touches to every joyous moment.
In this position, you would be responsible for managing the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site customers. You would also be responsible for proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high-level of service delivery.
• Oversee and maintain the commercial relationship with existing large and multi-site customers and proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent high-level of service delivery
• Represent the brand professionally and positively, exhibit the brand’s objectives and mission, and answer any questions
• Manage orders accurately and on-time, ensure customer’s information is private and secure, and complete documentation
• Maintain and update customer files, understand customer compliance requirements, and ensure customer satisfaction
• 3 years’ customer service or direct marketing experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong communication and detail oriented skills