Our client is a popular accessories brand creating the latest comfortable and chic footwear. Their exceptional craftmanship, modern, and on-trend designs effortlessly take you from brunch to dinner in style.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting the Store Managers with training new employees.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Assist Store Managers with training new employees; open and close the store; oversee cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment
• Retail customer service experience
• Possess a professional and energetic demeanor and a passion for customer service