Our client is an innovative tech startup company specializing in revolutionary designed mattresses and sleep products. Their innovative, dynamic, and technologically advanced approach has established new, cutting-edge standards of excellence in the industry.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting the Store Managers with training new employees.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Assist Store Managers with training new employees; open and close the store; oversee cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment
• 3+ years’ experience as a people leader in a retail, sales, customer service, or hospitality industry
• Strong customer service and communication experience