Our client is a premier company presenting groundbreaking, award-winning products committed to helping build safe communities. Their innovative, integrated, and cutting-edge approach is revolutionizing the industry and supporting communities every day.
In this role, you would be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting the Store Managers.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Assist Store Managers, open and close the store, oversee cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment
• Proven retail customer service experience
• Strong communication, problem solving, organizational, and project management skills
Send your resume today!
"24 Seven and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance."