Our client is a renowned luxury fashion brand, offering the latestapparel and accessories. Their iconic, glamorous, and fashion forward approachattracts A-list celebrities and stylish individuals alike.
In this role, you would beresponsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting the StoreManagers with training new employees.
• Achieve forecasted salestargets; provide exceptional customer service at all times; greet and engageevery client
• Maximize every sellingopportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, andhighlighting current promotions
• Establish and buildrelationships with clients; maintain customer database; remain in contact withclients to retain lifetime customers
• Provide thorough product knowledge and answerany inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customerengagement and maximizing sales
• Performregister sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance withestablished cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Assist Store Managers with training new employees; openand close the store; oversee cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and onlineorder fulfillment
• 2+years’ managerial experience in a customer service focused retail environment
• 5+ years’ retail experience preferred
• Experience with POS systems