Keyholder - Edmonton
Our client is a popular fashion brand presenting the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every fashionista. With their contemporary, on-trend, and cool designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
As the Keyholder, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and assisting the Store Managers.
• Achieve forecasted sales targets, provide exceptional customer service, and greet and engage every client
• Maximize every selling opportunity by suggesting key pieces, incorporating latest trends, and highlighting current promotions
• Establish and build relationships with clients and maintain customer database and remain in contact with clients to retain lifetime customers • Provide thorough product knowledge and answer any inquiries regarding price, features, and benefits, enhancing customer engagement and maximizing sales
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines
• Assist Store Managers, open and close the store, oversee cycle counts, inventory reconciliation, and online order fulfillment
• Proven Keyholder experience
• Strong sales and customer service skills