Our client is a fun, eclectic and gourmet sweet specialist who has turned the average candy into a chic treat. Their selection is a variety of decadent and delicious eats that are perfect for that special gift or special indulgence. With a warm and inviting company culture, they believe in a creative and ever evolving environment for their employees to flourish and grow.
In this role you will be assist with HR, Loss Prevention, Inventory Control and Bottom Line Sales, while maintaining a strong emphasis on the customer experience, visual standards, and brand representations.
- Manage store within all company HR, LP and Operational policies/procedures
- Foster an environment of positivity and productivity to drive sales and the customer experience while inspiring the whole team
- Maintains visual standards and overall store cleanliness as per corporate visual directives
- Coach/Develop team to create a succession plan within the store to support the company’s growth
- Effective time management to ensure best possible results are achieved
- Maintain strong KPI performance (i.e. ATV, UPT, SPH, Conversion, etc.) within the store to meet company expectations
- 1 year of supervisory experience in a retail location
- High School diploma or greater
- Proficient in computers, computer programs and technology
- Background in training/development, customer service and retail operations
- Fluency in a second language, such as Mandarin, Japanese, French and/or Spanish is preferred