Keyholder-Women's Contemporary Brand- Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Top Talent for a Keyholder for a Women's fashion apparel retailer in LA!
- Coach the Sales Professionals to exceed customer expectations.
- Manage clienteling expectations.
- Build relationships within the community and identify potential partnerships.
- Monitor store KPI’s to identify coaching opportunities and achieve sales goals.
- Partner with the Store Manager on in-store event planning and execution, as well as merchandising presentation and floor moves to maximize sales and reduce missed opportunities.
- Meet/Exceed personal sales goals assigned by the Store Manager.
- Observe and coach the team on relationship building skills in order to drive repeat business.
- Lead by Example/Role Model professional selling behaviors.
- Operations Management Oversee operational compliance, which includes inventory management, overall store organization and shipping and receiving.
- Analyze store financials to drive sales while reducing expenses.
- Assist the Store Manager in monitoring day-to-day payroll guidelines.
- Ensure loss prevention and safety measures are in place and properly executed.
Must currently working in retail in women's fashion.
Must have 4+ years of retail experience
Must have 1+ year in a keyholder and/or supervisor role
Employer and its clients will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.