Knits and Sweater Associate Designer
Our client is a high-end, innovative and exciting knitwear company that weaves luxury and fluidity together to make interesting and unique pieces. They experiment with different shapes that create flattering silhouettes on everybody. The collections are available in fine boutiques in Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, and throughout the United States. This cool company is ahead of the trends and has an exciting company culture to go along with that.
In this role you will create and develop a marketable women’s product line through the vision and illustration of design concepts appropriate for the brands customer.
- Research global and domestic markets to identify new trends, fabrics and techniques
- Create and execute innovative design concepts to fill the needs of the line plan and account for departmental development and adoption ratios
- Ensure product is consistent with market trends while maintaining the brand integrity and business strategy
- Execute silhouette, fit and styling direction
- Drive seasonal framework to ensure creative ideas and business goals are in tandem
- Degree in Fashion Design
- 4+ years of experience
- Prior knits design experience a must
- Effective communicator with an eye on successfully managing expectations
- Strong management skills