Large data and development company is looking to add two LAMP developers to their growing team. You will primarily be focussed on backend development for an international client and you will work closely with the engineering team. You will be responsible for the design, development, and support of custom web applications primarily focused on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) platforms.
- 3-7 years of development experience on the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP or related open source technologies)
- SQL database development skills – database design, complex queries, large data sets, performance tuning/optimization
- Familiar with best practices in application architecture, coding standards, design patterns, security, QA, peer reviews, source control
- Experience in isolated development is helpful
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills