Lead Denim Designer
Our client is a top specialty retailer presenting fashion-forward apparel and accessories for every stylish trendsetter. Their high-quality, innovative, and on-trend must-haves empower you to feel your most confident every day.
In this position, you would be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples.
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs and maintain flats and sketches files and modify throughout the entire design process
• Create tech packs and ensure all are complete with design components, fabric, trim, construction, washes, and details
• Source and select fabrics for each season; review emerging trends and shapes each season; shop stores and research local markets for new styles
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners and establish strong business relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or related field
• 5+ years’ denim design experience
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
• Bilingual in Korean a plus