Our client is a well-known accessories brand, specializing in stylish headwear. Their innovative, on-trend, and distinctive designs effortlessly complete any fashion-forward look across the globe.
In this position, you would oversee all aspects of product design from concept development to execution. You would also collaborate with various internal and external partners, including clients, product development, sourcing, and design management.
• Manage all aspects of product design from beginning to end; create on-trend designs for seasonal product lines and account specific needs; develop seasonal logo templates for team and league logos
• Lead custom design appointments with key retail accounts; manage and design account custom artwork requests; leverage custom artwork requests for product line offerings
• Work with product development and sourcing teams to develop products with standardized colors, embellishments, techniques, and silhouettes
• Help the design team with prototype technical packages for custom design projects; direct design critiques and review prototype samples and technical packs for accuracy
• Liaise with the design management team to provide support for special requests and share project updates; share custom artwork needs with sales representatives
• Remain current on emerging market trends and designs; provide recommendations and incorporate trends as appropriate; help maintain seasonal product line reports
• Bachelor’s degree or certification in graphic design, fashion design, or communication arts
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in soft goods embroidery, screenprinting, and product design
• Basic knowledge of professional sports leagues and teams
• Proficient with Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to travel domestically 20%-25%